Monday, September 15, 2014

Novel Update #2: The Long Chapter.

I'm now on my third week writing my novel P.A.N.I.C.(prequel to a future novel The Pale Demon), I've now written 22,000 words so far, a total of 66 pages of raw story. Last week I wrote 14K words at 2k a day. This week I'm aiming at knocking out about 10K words minimum.

I'm currently writing a very long third chapter about the journey of my main character Minerva Athie Bright, starting out as an Agent Recruit in training for P.A.N.I.C., to become a PANIC Agent.

Hope to share an excerpt, once I have more of the novel written. 

I've created a Go Fund Me campaign to try to raise funds to buy writing software and a scanner. I am offering rewards, like advanced copies of my book  and sketch rewards.
http://www.gofundme.com/e4rd90

No comments:

Post a Comment